What is the KlicK board?
KlicK-board is an innovative plasterboard that is delivered horizontally and that gives you the desired shape quickly and easily by means of a patented unique click section. KlicK-board enables prefabricated work on external corners of your renovation or building project. This means an enormous saving in labour time!
Quick and easy to process
Reduction of materials and working time
Various dimensions available
7 Simple steps
(1) Attach the battens to secure the Klick board.
(2) Cut the Klick-Board to the desired size while it is flat.
(3) Remove the transport strip from the click profile.
(4) Click the board, from the outer sides, into the desired angle, column or frame.
(5) Gently press along the sides of the click section to ensure that the section is clicked securely anywhere.
(6) Attach the Klick board to the battens with screws and finish the end seams with joint filler and paper strip.
(7) The Klick-board can be finished with virtually any decorative material. Please refer to the processing requirements of the relevant products for possible priming.
Specifications & Downloads
Traditional method vs. KlicK-board 80% more time!
Properties of KlicK-board
Klick board is equipped with one or more plastic ‘klick-profiles’ with transport strip. The transport strip ensures stable and flat transport. After customisation, the transport strip is removed and the board can be folded at right angles and clicked together. This creates a stable and strong outer corner with an integrated corner protection profile.
Great product !
Easy to install !
Benefits for the professional
Benefits for the end user
Modern Bud Int. Group Sp.j.
ul. Elewatorska 13/22,
15-620 Białystok, Polska